Rossari IPO from Rossari Biotech Ltd, IPO Review, Dates, Price Bands, Market Lot, Rossari Boitech IPO Grey Market Price Details
Queries Covered in article:-
Rossari Biotech IPO Price, rossari biotech ipo details, rossari biotech ipo date, rossari biotech ipo review, rossari biotech ipo gmp, rossari biotech share price, rossari biotech ipo lot size.
As Rossary Biotech gears up to launch its initial public offering (IPO) on Monday, unlisted shares of the company are demanding up to 30-35 per cent premium over the IPO price in grey market or unofficial market for trading in unlisted shares.
Let’s have a read here about the Rossari Biotech IPO release date, IPO offers price, IPO subscription, IPO allotment, grey market price, and other details. Rossari Biotech Ltd. will next week launch its three-day initial public offering, India’s first since the Covid-19 pandemic disrupted the economy, as it plans to repay debt and promoters look to pare holding.
The textile and specialty chemical maker plans to raise Rs 496.25 crore by selling 1.16 crore at Rs 423-425 apiece, according to its red herring prospectus. The IPO consists of a fresh issue The IPO consists of a fresh issue and an offer-for-sale by two promoters—Edward Menezes and Sunil Chari, each selling 52.5 lakh shares.
- Issue opens on: July 13, 2020
- Issue closes on: July 15, 2020
- Face value: Rs 2 apiece
- Fresh issue: 11.76 lakh
- Offer for sale: 1.05 crore
- Listing on: NSE, BSE
About Rossari Biotech
The business of the Rossari biotech company is organized in three main product categories
- Home, personal care and performance chemicals;
- Textile specialty chemicals; and
- Animal health and nutrition products.
As on September 30, 2019, it had a range of 1,948 different products sold across the three product categories. Home, personal care and performance chemicals Rossari Biotech is one of the leading specialty chemicals manufacturing companies in India based providing customized solutions to specific industrial and production requirements of its customers primarily in the FMCG, apparel, poultry and animal feed industries through its diversified product portfolio comprising home, personal care and performance chemicals; textile specialty chemicals; and animal health and nutrition products.
They operate in India as well as in 17 foreign countries, including Vietnam, Bangladesh and Mauritius. They are the largest manufacturer of textile specialty chemicals in India providing textile specialty chemicals in a sustainable, eco-friendly yet competitive manner. As a manufacturer of specialty chemicals, they focus on functionality and application of its products which form a key ingredient to its customers’ manufacturing and industrial processes.
Rossari Biotech IPO Details
|Rossari Biotech IPO details|
|Subscription Dates||13 – 15 July 2020|
|Price Band||INR423 – 425 per share|
|Fresh issue||INR50 crore|
|Offer For Sale||10,500,000 shares (INR444.15 – 446.25 crore)|
|Total IPO size||INR494.15 – 496.25 crore|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||35 shares|
|Face Value||INR2 per share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
Summary of Rossary Biotech IPO
Rossari Biotech Ltd.:-
Mumbai-based speciality chemicals firm Rossari Biotech will kickstart its initial public offer next week, on July 13, and end nearly four months of COVID-19-induced inactivity for IPOs in the domestic markets.
On July 3, 2020, Moneycontrol had reported that the Mumbai-based company was all set to be the first listed company in the lockdown phase.
Carlyle-backed SBI Cards & Payment Services was the last company to list — on March 16, 2020 — after a Rs 10,000 crore IPO.
The issue will open on July 13 and close on July 15. The price band is between Rs 423-Rs 425/share according to an IPO note by one of the book running lead managers, Axis Capital.
Rossari Biotech IPO – Issue Details:
|Issuer||Rossari Biotech Ltd.|
|Issue Type||100% Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Period||Issue Opens: 13 July 2020|
|Issue Closes: 15 July 2020|
|Price Brand||Rs.- 423 – 425/ Equity Share|
|Issue Size||INR 494.15 – 496.25 crore|
|Face Value||Rs.2 per Equity Share|
|Bit Lot||35 Equity Shares and in multiples thereof|
|Maximum Bid amount for Retail||Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|QIB||50% of the issue size|
|NIB||15% of the issue size|
|Retail Individual Bidders||35% of the issue size|
|Employee Reservation||X Equity Shares (Rs. – Crs)|
|Employee Discount||Rs.- per Equity Share|
|Listing||NSE & BSE|
|Book Running Lead Managers|
|Grey Market Price||Rossari Biotech IPO Grey Market Premium|
|Upcoming IPO 2020||Upcoming NCD 2020|
Rossari Biotech IPO Dates & Price Band
- IPO Open: 13 July 2020
- IPO Close: 15 July 2020
- IPO Size: Approx INR494.15 – 496.25 crore
- Face Value: ₹2 Per Equity Share
- Price Band: ₹423 to ₹425 Per Share
- Listing on: BSE & NSE
- Retail Portion: 35%
- Equity: 10,500,000 Shares
Rossari Biotech IPO Market Lot
- Shares: Apply for 35 Shares (Minimum Lot Size)
- Amount: ₹14875
Rossary IPO Allotment & Listing
- The basis of Allotment: 20 July 2020
- Refunds: 21 July 2020
- Credit to Demat accounts: 22 July 2020
- Listing: 23 July 2020
Rossari IPO Allotment Status Here, you can refer to the table to know the allotment status of this IPO.
|The basis of Allotment Finalization||20 July 2020|
|Refunds Initiation||21 July 2020|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||22 July 2020|
|Share Listing Date||23 July 2020|
|Best Apps to Invest in Mutual Funds||Best Stock Trading Apps 2020|
|Best Sites for Indian Stock Market||Best Books for Share Market|
Financial Rossari Biotech Limited
Rossary Biotech earnings profile and asset quality
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Million)|
|Profit After Tax||652.53||456.83||254.03||142.85|
- Earnings per Share 2016-17 Rs 5.25
- Earnings per Share 2018-19 Rs 9.44
- Earnings per Share 2019-20 Rs 13.42
- Book Value of the Share as on 31.03.2020 Rs 56.48
- Return on Net Worth: 16-17 34.08 %
- Return on Net Worth: 17-18 43.32 %
- Return on Net Worth: 19-20 31.79 %
Upper Price Band/last EPS : 31.67
Upper offer price/Book Value Ratio: 7.52
Comparison With Peers:
Peer Comparison: as on 07.07.2020
- Aarti Industries PER@31.15
- Vinati Organics PER@ 30.93
- Atul Limited PER@ 21.78
- Galaxy Surfactants PER@ 31.16
- Fine Organics PER@ 35.35
Rossari Biotech IPO for NRI
Rossari Biotech Limited, the largest manufacturer of textile specialty chemicals in India is launching its IPO on 13th July 2020. The issue close date is 15th July 2020. The NRIs are allowed to subscribe to this IPO subject to certain rules and restrictions.
Rules and restrictions for NRI in Rossari Biotech IPO:
- NRIs can apply in IPO using ASBA form.
- The payment will be accepted only in Indian rupee or freely convertible foreign exchange.
- Eligible NRIs bidding on a repatriation basis should apply using blue colour Bid cum Application form meant for Non-Residents via the funds from the NRE or FCNR account.
- Eligible NRIs bidding on a non-repatriation basis should apply using white colour Bid cum Application Form meant for residents via the funds from the NRO account.
- Bids by Eligible NRIs for a bid amount of less than ₹200,000 would be considered under the Retail Category and the bid amount exceeding ₹200,000 would be considered under the Non-Institutional Category for the allocation purpose in the Offer.
Rossari Biotech IPO Review & Ratings
|Rossari IPO Ratings & Review|
|Top Brokers Review||8.2/10|
How to Apply for Rossari Biotech IPO?
If you have a Demat account, most banks offer the online IPO application. You can also contact the broker to apply for in Rossari Biotech Ltd IPO? Most banks including the SBI bank, ICICI Bank, Axis, and Kotak bank allow the customer to apply in IPO using the Demat account.
- How to Apply Rossari Biotech IPO Through ASBA?
- How to Apply Rossari Biotech IPO through Zerodha?
- How to Apply Rossary Biotech IPO through SBI Net Banking?
- How to Apply Rossari Biotech IPO through HDFC Netbanking?
Rossari Biotech IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kotak rates.
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹160-165, Kostak ₹1000 & Subject to Sauda is ₹5000
- Grey market premium as on 20-07-2020 is ₹160-165, Kostak ₹1000 & Subject to Sauda is ₹5000
- Grey market premium as on 19-07-2020 is ₹155-160, Kostak ₹800 & Subject to Sauda is ₹4200
- Grey market premium as on 18-07-2020 is ₹155-160, Kostak ₹800 & Subject to Sauda is ₹4200
- Grey market premium as on 17-07-2020 is ₹155-160, Kostak ₹800 & Subject to Sauda is ₹4200
- Grey market premium as on 16-07-2020 is ₹145-150, Kostak ₹800 & Subject to Sauda is ₹4000
- Grey market premium as on 15-07-2020 is ₹125-130, Kostak ₹500 & Subject to Sauda is ₹3000
- Grey market premium as on 14-07-2020 is ₹125-130, Kostak ₹500 & Subject to Sauda is ₹3000
- Grey market premium as on 13-07-2020 is ₹145-150, Kostak ₹500 & Subject to Sauda is ₹4000
- Grey market premium as on 12-07-2020 is ₹125-130, Kostak ₹400 & Subject to Sauda is ₹2500
- Grey market premium as on 11-07-2020 is ₹125-130, Kostak ₹400 & Subject to Sauda is ₹2500
- Grey market premium as on 10-07-2020 is ₹125-130, Kostak ₹400 & Subject to Sauda is ₹2500
- Grey market premium as on 09-07-2020 is ₹125-130, Kostak ₹400 & Subject to Sauda is ₹2500
- Grey market premium as on 08-07-2020 is ₹95-100, Kostak ₹400 & Subject to Sauda is ₹1500
- Grey market premium as on 07-07-2020 is ₹35-40, Kostak ₹250 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 06-07-2020 is ₹35-40, Kostak ₹250 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
– Kostak Rate is the premium one gets by selling his/her IPO application (in an off-market transaction) to someone else even before allotment or listing of the issue.
– Do not subscribe for IPO by just seeing premium Price as it may change anytime before listing. Subscribe only considering Fundamental of the companies.
Rossari Biotech IPO Allotment Status 2020 check share allotment status
Rossary Biotech Contact Details
Rossari Biotech Ltd
201 A – B, 2nd Floor, Akruti Corporate Park,
L.B.S. Marg, next to GE Gardens,
Kanjurmarg (W), Mumbai 400 079, India
Phone: +91-22-6123 3800
Rossari Biotech IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Rossari Biotech IPO Lead Manager(s)
Axis Bank Limited
ICICI Securities Limited
Rossari Biotech IPO Prospectus
|Best Discount Broker in India?||How to Invest in Share Market?|
|Mutual Funds Basics||What is a Fixed Deposit?|
Final Words Dear readers, I hope that the above information about Rossari biotech IPO has been of great use. If you find the above information useful please share it with others via Facebook and Twitter. You can read more investment researched articles on our website investor’s academy.
It is important to be financially literate to make a well-informed investment decision. Stay tuned for more updates. Like, share and subscribe. Drop your comment, queries or feedback in the given below comment box. We would love to hear from you. Thanks and have a nice day.
Rossari Biotech IPO FAQs:
Rossari Biotech IPO is a main-board IPO of 11,682,033 equity shares of the face value of ₹2 aggregating up to ₹496.49 Crores.
The issue price of the IPO is ₹423 to ₹425 Per Equity Share. The minimum order quantity is 35 Shares per application and the offer type is Book Built Issue.
The IPO opens on Jul 13, 2020 and closes on Jul 15, 2020.
Link Intime India Private Ltd is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE, NSE.
The Rossari Biotech IPO opens on Jul 13, 2020 and closes on Jul 15, 2020.
Rossari Biotech IPO application can be done through banks using ASBA online or through stock brokers trading account using UPI. All popular banks i.e. HDFC, ICICI, and SBI offer online IPO applications. An investor can also apply directly through their broker (i.e. Zerodha, Sharekhan) using UPI as a payment method.
Here are the steps to apply under shareholder category through Zerodha Console: Login to Zerodha Console Click on Portfolio tab Choose ‘IPO’ from the drop-down list Select the IPO you want to invest Enter your UPI ID and verify the details Select the Investor Type as ‘RII & Individual’ Put Bid and Price in the box Tick on the checkbox Click on Submit button.
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Rossari Biotech IPO will be done on Jul 20, 2020, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by Jul 22, 2020.
The Rossari Biotech IPO listing date is not yet announced. The tentative date of Rossari Biotech IPO listing is Jul 23, 2020.
You can check Rossari biotech IPO GMP here for Rossari IPO GMP.
Yes, you can invest in Rossari IPO via UPI. If applying online you can use UPI as well as ASBA any one process, if applying in physical form UPI is mandatory.
Rossari biotech IPO lot size is 35 shares.
Rossari biotech IPO price for retail investors is ₹423 to ₹425 Per Equity Share(Tentative).