AGS Transact IPO Date, Review, Price Bands, Market Lot, AGS Transact IPO Important Dates, Market Lot, Listing Date & Time Details
AGS Transact Technologies Limited is a provider of end-to-end cash & Digital Payments Solutions. The company started in 2004. They are India’s leading omnichannel payment solution providers. It is the second-largest company in India in terms of revenue from ATM managed services and also the largest deployer of POS terminals at petroleum outlets in India.
AGS Transact IPO is a main-board IPO of [.] equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹680 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹166 to ₹175 per equity share. The minimum order quantity is 85 Shares. The IPO opens on Jan 19, 2022, and closes on Jan 21, 2022.
Link Intime India Private Ltd is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE, NSE. Half of the offer is reserved for qualified institutional buyers (including anchor investors), 15 percent for non-institutional investors, and the remaining 35 percent for retail investors.
ICICI Securities, HDFC Bank, and JM Financial are the book running lead managers to the issue.
About AGS Transact Ltd
AGS Transact Technologies is one of India’s leading omnichannel payment solution providers. It is the second-largest company in India in terms of revenue from ATM managed services and also the largest deployer of POS terminals at petroleum outlets in India. It not just serves the Indian market but also expanded internationally in other Asian countries including Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia, and the Philippines. The firm primarily operates in 3 business segments;
- Payment Solution services such as ATM and CRM outsourcing, cash management services, digital payment solutions, transaction switching services, POS machine services, agency banking, etc. As of August 31, 2021, it has a portfolio of 14,099 ATMs and CRMs under outsourcing and 19,161 ATMs and CRMs under managed service segment. It has also deployed POS terminals at leading Indian petroleum outlets such as Hindustan Petroleum, Indian Oil Corporation while Dr. Lal Pathlabs, Patanjali Ayurved, RJ Corp Ltd, VRIPL Retail Pvt Ltd, Organic India are the corporate clients.
- Banking Automation Solutions i.e. Sale of ATM and CRM, self-service terminals, currency technology products, and relevant services. As of August 31, 2021, AGS Transact has a 50+ banking customer base i.e. ICICI Bank. Axis Bank, and HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Other Automation Solutions for customers in petroleum, retail, and color segments such as system automation products, system integration, remote management, and other service offerings.
As of August 31, 2021, it had installed a network of 221,066 merchant POS, 17,924 petroleum outlets, 72,000 ATMs and CRMs offering cash management services, 46,800 cash billing terminals, and installed 88,521 color dispensing machines. The business serves customers in 2200 cities and towns through 446,000 machines or customer touchpoints.
AGS Transact IPO Details:
|Issuer||AGS TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES LTD|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Period||Issue Opens: Jan 19, 2022|
|Issue Closes: Jan 21, 2022|
|Price Brand||₹166 to ₹175 Per Share|
|Issue Size||₹680 Crores|
|Face Value||Rs.10 per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||85 Shares|
|Maximum Bid amount for Retail||Rs.193,375|
|QIB||50% of the issue size|
|NIB||15% of the issue size|
|Retail Individual Bidders||35% of the issue size|
|Offer for Sale||₹680 Cr|
|Listing at||NSE & BSE|
|Apply With||Upstox Free DEMAT Account|
|Grey Market Price||AGS Transact IPO GMP|
|UPCOMING IPO||UPCOMING DIVIDEND|
|UPCOMING BUYBACK||Latest IPO Subscription Status|
|Latest IPO Grey Market Premium||? Best Stocks for 2022|
List of Upcoming IPO 2022
UPCOMING IPO IN JANUARY 2022
AGS Transact IPO Dates & Price Band
|IPO Open:||January 19, 2022|
|IPO Close:||January 21, 2022|
|IPO Size:||₹680 Crores|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹166 to ₹175 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Total IPO size||Equity Shares|
AGS Transact IPO Market Lot:
|Lot Size:||Minimum 85 Shares & Maximum 1105 Shares|
AGS Transact IPO Allotment & Listing Dates:
|Basis of Allotment:||January 27, 2022|
|Refunds:||January 28, 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||January 31, 2022|
|Listing Date:||February 1, 2022|
- Mr. Ravi B. Goyal and Vineha Enterprises Pvt Ltd are the company promoters.
AGS Transact Financial
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||-181.05||547.92||830.14|
Objects of the Issue:
The IPO aims to utilize the net proceed for the following objectives;
- To carry out an offer for sale by selling shareholders.
- To realize the listing benefits of equity shares on the stock exchange.
- An integrated omnichannel payment and cash solutions provider.
- The diversified product portfolio, customer base, and revenue stream.
- Strong capabilities to develop customized in-house solutions.
- Long-standing relationship with global technology providers i.e. Diebold Nixdorf, ACI.
- Strong in-house infrastructure and technological capabilities.
How to Apply for AGS Transact IPO?
If you have a Demat account, most banks offer online IPO applications. You can also contact the broker to apply for AGS Transact IPO? Most banks including the SBI bank, ICICI Bank, Axis, and Kotak bank allow the customer to apply for an IPO using the Demat account.
- How to Apply AGS Transact IPO Through ASBA?
- How to Apply AGS Transact IPO through Zerodha?
- How to Apply AGS Transact IPO through SBI Net Banking?
- How to Apply AGS Transact IPO through HDFC Netbanking?
- ➡️How To Apply AGS Transact IPO in Axis Bank Net banking?
- ➡️How To Apply AGS Transact IPO in Kotak Bank Net banking?
- ➡️How To Apply AGS Transact IPO With Angel Broking?
Check AGS Transact IPO Allotment Here: OR Log on to https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
Note: AGS Transact IPO Allotment Status will be available whenever the Registrar of IPO will put on their official sites.
# Option 1: BSE Website:
- Go to BSE Website
- Check box “Equity”
- Select IPO Name “AGS Transact”
- Type Your Application Number
- Type Your Pan Number
# Option 2: Linkintime Website:
- Go to Linkintime Website
- Select IPO Name “AGS Transact”
- Select Option from PAN Number, Application Number, or Demat Account Number
- As per selection add PAN Number, Application Number, or Demat Account Number
# Option 3: in Your Demat Account:
- Call Your Broker or Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not
# Option 4: in Your Bank Account:
- Login to your Bank Account
- Check the Amount is debited or released
|? BEST SHARES TO BUY FOR LONG TERM||Adani Wilmar IPO GMP|
|? Latest IPO Subscription Status LIVE DATA||Best 5 Share Market Trading Apps|
|? Latest Dividend Paying Stocks||LIC IPO (Life Insurance Corporation)|
How to Sell AGS Transact IPO Shares on Listing Day?
AGS Transact IPO Listing Day Kya kre?
AGS Transact IPO Lead Managers
AGS Transact IPO Registrar to Offer
|AGS Transact IPO Registrar|
|Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 247 Park, L B S Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai
400 083 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91-22-4918 6200
Investor grievance ID: email@example.com
|Company Contact Info:|
|AGS Transact Technologies Limited
601-602 Trade World, B Wing, Kamala Mill Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400013, MaharashtraPhone: +91 22 6781 2000
|What is IPO?||आईपीओ क्या हैं? आईपीओ का फुल फॉर्म क्या है?|
|Upcoming IPO in India 2022||How to Invest in Share Market?|
|Best Stock Trading Apps 2022||What are NIFTY and SENSEX?|
|Grey Market Premium of IPO||Intraday Trading Basics|
Dear readers, I hope that the above information about “AGS Transact IPO” has been of great use. If you find the above information useful please share it with others via Facebook and Twitter. You can check more investment researched videos on our YouTube Channel.
It is important to be financially literate to make a well-informed investment decision. Stay tuned for more updates. Like, share and subscribe. Drop your comment, queries or feedback in the given below comment box. We would love to hear from you. Thanks and have a nice day.